With more than 10 years of rich experience in rolling out telecom networks, Gi Group has a strong team capable of undertaking the most demanding of telecom projects.
Our major strength lies in implementation of Network Deployment, Network Planning, Network Optimization, Managed Services and Manpower Outsourcing.
We provide services including, but not limited to:
Gi Group provides end-to-end Infrastructure Services in the areas such as Infrastructure Development, Infrastructure Operation & Maintenance (O&M) and Project Management. Gi Group deals in both active network equipment and passive Infrastructure O&M. We have quality project team who is responsible for delivering Infrastructure Development Services.
Our O&M team is responsible for delivering Infrastructure O&M services and our project team is supported by engineers in the specific field like site survey engineers, foundation and civil supervision engineers, towers, shelter services engineers etc.
We have all the processes and documentation in place to carry off all kinds of infrastructure activities. We keep on updating our workforce with our in-house training facilities to keep our resources updated on current technologies.
- Site Survey and Acquisition
- Structure Audit and Analysis
- Site foundation and civil work
- Tower foundation
- Site electrical work
- Tower services
- Shelter services
- Electrical O&M
- Tower O&M
- Shelter O&M
- Fuel Management
Our Radio Network Services encompasses the entire gamut of services from planning to optimization of 2G 3G and LTE services.
We provide following services:
- Model Tuning & CW Test
- Nominal Planning
- Site Surveys (both RF & LOS)
- Generation of Prediction Plots and comparison with Nominal Planning
- Pre-Launch Drive & Optimization
- Post Launch Drive, Optimization and KPI (Key Performance Indicator) maintenance
- Transmission Planning and Optimization.
- RF Audits to access reasons for Low traffic
- EMF (Electro Magnetic Force) measurements and calculation to ascertain emissions are within ICNIR norms
Besides this, we have also executed major projects in Multi Operator Benchmarking where 2G & 3G voice, 2G & 3G Data has been comparatively measured and statistically scored as per International Scales and suggestions for KPI adherence and improvements made.
Our RF & Tx department consists of experienced & talent workforce which has grown to an impressive strength to cater to our various needs in India. These resources are a mix of Radio network planners, transmission network planners and technicians for drive tests & site survey activities.
Besides the above service, Gi Staffing Services also provides trained RF manpower on outsourced basis to OEMs. Contact us through the Call Back form on the right hand side.
Installation and Commissioning
The major strength of Gi Group lies in implementation of Network Deployment in 2G/3G/LTE where we have unique credentials in implementing (including commissioning) one of the largest number of Base Stations in India for multiple operators.
BTS Installation & Commissioning
BTS Installation activities are carried out according to site specific installation plan and include:
- Installation and termination of radio feeder cables, antennas and grounding kits
- Installation of BTS (or extension rack), plug-in units and all internal cables
- Installation of transmission cable, power cable and power system, Grounding cable and alarm cable for BTS
- Load BTS software and set up needed parameters
We support in the integration according to Telecom Equipment manufacturer’s integration procedures and quality documentation.
Integration is directed to:
Integrate the BTS to Base Station Controller (BSC)
General check-up of software package
- Test calls for every time slot
- Test external alarms and do any other required tests by the Operator
- Realignment of antennas during optimization
In order to facilitate communication between the BTS and the BSC, there is a requirement for Microwave (MW) Installations as a transmission medium. Following activities are carried out by us to implement microwaves:
- Installation of MW antenna and outdoor unit
- Installation of indoor unit modem & MW feeder
- Commissioning of MW link and Alignment of antennas to obtain surveyed received level
- Integration of MW link
While Gi Group provides Project Management service as a standalone service offering, Project Management is at the core of our every project.
Project Management is what enables us to exceed our clients’ expectations.
An alignment process ensures that we commence each project with common objectives in terms of schedule, cost, quality, deliverables, reporting, and other considerations. Regular reviews ensure that we stay aligned throughout the term of our engagement.
Our dedicated, project specific, management structure allows us to monitor and maximize the performance of our teams in the field and enhances our responsiveness to our clients.
Project specific local offices enhance our awareness of local challenges and the solutions thereto.
The list of PM services include:
- Program Planning and Administration
- Risk Mitigation Planning and Management
- Project Tracking
- Escalation Process